There's no more romantic place to say "I do" than on the soft white sands of a Caribbean beach. With our intimate and elegant wedding venues, The House is the perfect destination for a wedding in Barbados. Because we plan only a limited number of weddings each year, you'll be sure to enjoy privacy and personalised attention on your big day. Allow us to handle every detail of your destination wedding in Barbados: Our comprehensive wedding packages ensure that no aspect of your ceremony or reception is overlooked, while we proudly partner with some of the top photographers on island to capture your big day. We've got all the details you need on Barbados wedding licences, requirements, and fees, too. From arranging intimate suite accommodations for your guests to obtaining the marriage certificate and choosing the perfect beach venue, we'll help you along every step of the way. The best part? New laws allow marriages on the day of arrival and as soon as licences are obtained, so your celebration can begin as soon as you like.
- We proudly partner with some of the top photographers on island
Barbados Legal Requirements
- View detailed information on licences and requirements
- If neither party is a citizen or resident of Barbados - $100.00USD/$BDS200.00 plus $USD12.50/$BDS25.00 stamp duty.
- If either party is a citizen of Barbados a fee of $22.50USD/$BDS45.00; plus $USD5.00/BDS$ 10.00 Stamp Duty will be charged.
- Separate fees are payable to the Court and to the Magistrate in respect of civil marriages.
- The registry only accepts Bajan dollars